- How long have you worked for the company and did you get to where you are today?
I have been with JobSource for 2 years now. I got to where I am today by not giving up on anything that has been a challenge. I started as a CSR with no staffing experience and I am now a Lead Supervisor. It has been a long journey, but I wouldn’t change anything about it. Because of those challenges I am who I am today.
- What are your responsibilities and what do you enjoy most about your position?
My responsibilities are to focus on my branch and make sure all my staff is staying productive. I ensure all JobSource Downey clients are satisfied with our services. I enjoy meeting new people as well as helping others succeed.
- What stands out to you about the company culture?
What stands out about the company culture is that there is lots of opportunity to grow and show what you’re capable of doing. Being able to receive an opportunity is what makes it stand out more, since not all work environments give those opportunities.
- What are three hashtags that describe your work ethic?
#fastlearner #willingtolearn #greatlistener
- What is your favorite quote?
“The road to success is always under construction” – Lily Tomlin
Carmen is the Lead Supervisor at our Downey branch, and we couldn’t be more excited to share her journey!