This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining successful operations of an assigned area, department of the warehouse/distribution center. It ensures that the department has adequate staffing, proper training, the needed tools and resources, standards of productivity, safety and sanitation, and proper procedures of stocking, selection, and quality that will meet customer demands for accurate, quality, on-time deliveries.
• Organizes, supervises, and directs the work of warehouse team members engaged in receiving, storing, shipping, and delivering products to our customers
• Supervises warehouse operations including Inventory Control, Receiving and Shipping, in a safe, accurate and timely fashion following established procedures, safety policies and regulatory requirements
• Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of warehouse associates related to receiving, daily order pulling, shipping, loading/unloading.
• Ensure compliance with all safety rules & regulations in the daily execution of warehouse activities by warehouse team members
• Foster an environment of Continuous Improvement by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, accuracy, quality, and/or reduce costs while championing related initiatives
• Monitor the performance of warehouse associates and provide associate feedback as necessary
• Assist in Training and motivating subordinates to enhance current performance.
• Provide input and make recommendations on individual performance, development opportunities, hiring & disciplinary actions of warehouse staff
• Minimum of 3 years of warehouse supervisory experience.
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Strong working knowledge & background of Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving/Inventory
Hours and Shift
***Temp to Hire***
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Peak Season: Scheduled Required (Nov -Feb)
$15-20 Based on experience
Se solicita personal para Warehouse lead en la Ciudad de Ontario para primer turno
Venga aplicar ahorita para empesar ya!
3788 Milliken Ave
Mira Loma, Ca 91761
Call us now for more information at 951-703-4790 ask for Reyna