Hours and Shift
1st Shift 5am or 7am ,
2nd Shift 1pm or 2:30pm &
3rd shift 10pm-6:30am
14.00 + DOE
Immediate Hiring Warehouse & General Labor
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Open bales, crates and other containers
• Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
• Prepare parcels for mailing
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
• Wear the proper safety equipment
Physical demands and abilities
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 30-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
• Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
• Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
24hrs Cell: (562)413-8810