Responsible for set up and operating Turret machine for producing production parts.
Must be able to stand for a minimum of eight hours per day, push, pull and lift up to fifty pounds. Must be able to work overtime and have good communication skills.
Buscando persona que tenga conocimiento y experiencia en la responsabilidad de configurar y operar la máquina de torreta para producir piezas de producción.
• Loads Turret with appropriate CNC program
• Ability to read blue prints
• Verifies that parts are made to specifications
• Maintains tools used for cutting and punching in good condition
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment
• Perform preventive maintenance on machine
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
Hours and Shift:
Monday to Friday
Hours: 5:00AM to 1:30PM
Pay Rate: $13.75 to start
Please contact Jobsource City of Industry (626)363-7644 for more information: Come in person and apply: 15458 Valley Blvd. City of Industry, CA 91746 Monday to Friday Hours of application 8am to 3pm Must have two forms of valid ID