Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Receiving and sorting daily mail, executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Hours and Shift
overtime as needed
1. Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate person/department.
2. Check temperature when guest come to office and put them information into log.
3. Provide fingerprint forms when associates come for fingerprints and contact Fingerprint team.
4. Using a multi-line phone, answer all incoming calls in a timely manner and distribute to the appropriate person/department.
5. Issues visitor badges.
6. File Meal Waivers, Driver Vehicle Inspections, Daily driver logs documents.
7. Maintain office supply inventory and re-order supplies as needed.
8. Schedule Fed- Ex pickups.
9. Collect, sort and distribute incoming mail in a timely manner.
10. Process outgoing mail with correct postage as needed, process outgoing UPS shipments.
11. Create postage report to accounting every week.
12. Prepare invoices to get mailed.
13. Process monthly birthday cards and update company’s website with the information.
14. Maintains safe and clean reception area.
15. Helps other departments when needed.
1. High School diploma or GED required
2. 2+ years’ experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
3. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
4. Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
5. Ability to create organized filing system
6. Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
7. Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
Spanish translation (If Applicable)
Atender a los visitantes y atender consultas por teléfono y cara a cara. Responder, filtrar y reenviar llamadas telefónicas entrantes. Suministrar información sobre la organización al público en general, clientes y clientes. Recibiendo y clasificando el correo diario, ejecuta todas las tareas administrativas con los más altos estándares de calidad.
17401 Avalon Blvd suite D
Carson Ca 90746