Responsible for assisting with the production process. Help production workers by performing duties such as cleaning work area and equipment, making labels, assembling boxes, scanning, assisting with quality inspection.
– Assist with production line.
– Material loading and unloading.
– Operate or assist machine operators with machinery used in the production process.
– Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or packing.
– Clean production area and machinery.
– Assist to ensure product conforms to specifications.
Hours and Shift
2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm
3rd Shift: 11pm-7am
5 days a week with possibility of overtime.
Temporary / Temp to Hire
– Must be able to communicate effectively verbally, written form and comprehend written documentation in English.
– Ability to follow direction in both verbal and written form.
– Must have basic math skills.
– Should possess mechanical aptitude, problem solving and basic decision making skills.
– Competent with computer and PC software including e-mail, internet and MS office.
– Must have manual dexterity sufficient to operate small hand tools.
– Good attendance record.
– Ability to handle up to 50 Lbs.
– Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule on various shifts as needed (including weekends).
– Must adhere to all safety rules and practice safe work habits.
– Must have a High School diploma or GED. – Minimum of 6 months previous manufacturing experience.
– Must be willing & capable to train/work in other job classifications as needed, within the production dept.
– Must be willing to train to operate forklifts (stand and sit down units).
Spanish translation (If Applicable)
Aceptando aplicaciones para ayudar en las lineas de producción.
– Asistir en las lineas de producción.
– Cargar y descargas material.
– Experiencia en computadoras, PC, correo electrónicos, internet, oficina MS.
– Habilidad para usar maquinara o asistir al operador de maquinara en equipo usado en las lineas.
– Habilidad de cargar asta 50 lbs.
– Buen record de asistencia
– 6 meses mínimo de experiencia trabajando en manufactura.
– Diploma de High School o GED.
JobSource 15458 Valley Blvd. City of Industry, CA 91744
Accepting applications Monday through Frida from 8am-3pm.