We have a Company in the City of Industry (Health & Fitness) distributor of premium fitness equipment and accessories specifically designed for home and boutique fitness studios.
Looking for a Warehouse Lead
This position is part of the team responsible for ensuring the efficient management and control of the Warehouse Operation.
Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Create and implement best practice warehousing principles, policies, and processes
· Check and verify shipping records, handle questions or concerns of shipping shortages or overages, and address problems with inventory control.
· Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Meet or exceed established goals relative to on-time delivery and shipping accuracy performance for customer shipments.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Monitor and control inventory, conducting physical counts, reconciling with the data storage system.
· Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
· Meet with other department heads about sales, purchasing, production, and record control, so the warehouse activities remain coordinated and running smoothly.
· Training employees and career developments.
· Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are always understood and practiced by the team
· Must have the ability to prioritize and meet required deadlines.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Forklift certified. (Clamp forklift experienced a big plus)
• Ensure OSHA standards and Company safety policies are observed at all times
• Understand local, state, and federal regulations related to warehouse operation
• Report and record unsafe workplace practices and take corrective measures
• Collaborate with HR to ensure workplace safety
• Maintain a clean and organized warehouse to achieve efficient operation
• Warehouse Leadership – 5 years
• Drop ship Logistics: 3 years
• Proven track record of people management with strong team-building and communication abilities
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
• Forklift driving experience- sit down clamp
• Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word) experience
Job Type: Full-time
Hours and Shift:
Monday to Friday
8:30 am to 5:30 pm with OT
$15.00 to $18.00 DOE
Application address: 15458 Valley Blvd, City of Industry, CA, 91745
Application Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-3 pm
2 Forms of ID
Must have 3 to 6 months of recent work experience
If you have any questions feel free to call our office at 626-363-7644