Hours and Shift
2 shifts available:
1st Shift (6am-2:30pm)
3rd shift (10pm-6:30am)
Under general supervision repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
• Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
• Repairs or replaces defective parts.
• Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
• Lubricates and cleans parts.
• Starts devices to test their performance.
• Sets up and operates drill press, lathe, mill, welder, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
• Repairs electrical equipment using test equipment (i.e. volt meter).
Technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
8041 FLORENCE AVE SUITE 102
APPLICATIONS M-F 8AM- 3PM
**MUST BRING 2 FORMS OF ID**