Reputable fulfillment centers in Ontario, Fontana, and Redlands are looking for experienced forklift drivers for their 1st and 2nd shifts. Positions are long-term TEMP-TO-HIRE.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for moving freight to and from the staging dock using a forklift, pallet jack or hands. Will need to stage outbound orders together as much as possible.
• Must be able to read all the information and verify the correctness of the pallet flags located on each pallet.
• May be responsible for pulling merchandise from stock locations ensuring the exact number and type of product is loaded. Must be able to use a RF Gun and follow location instructions
• Will need to load outbound containers in the required time frame per carrier/vendor instructions. All freight will need to be verified and accurately counted before being loaded onto an outbound container.
• May be responsible for assisting the offloading crew in pulling off product or pallets from Inbound Containers. May need to pull and physically lift product or pallets to assist the offloading crew palletizes merchandise. Efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the designated area.
• Other jobs as assigned by Managers.
• 2 YEARS + OF EXPERIENCE IN THE SIT-DOWN, STAND UP REACH, AND ORDER PICKER.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as packing slips, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND
Pay rate: $13.25 (with increases once successfully hired onto company)
Benefits offered upon hire: 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, & Paid Holidays.