Shift-Tues-Fri (7am-3:30pm), Sat. (6:30am-3:00pm)-Start rate: $14
– High School education not necessary, but High School diploma or GED preferred.
– Dependable and able to be at work on time.
– Willing to work a 1st shift Tuesday-Saturday.
– Up to one month of related experience as a janitor preferred, but not necessary.
– Able to stand, walk, and lift, for extended periods of time.
– Willing to submit to drug screen and criminal background check.
– Operate commercial cleaning equipment, such as an electrical floor scrubber and a floor sweeper in order to maintain required cleanliness levels of the building including shop floor and office area.
– Scrub floors using a manual mop. Mop and sweep behind machinery and equipment to maintain required standard of cleanliness and to prevent build-up of materials from manufactured parts and residue.
– Check, stock, and maintain supplies in the lunchrooms, restrooms etc, daily and as required.
– Empty trash cans.
– Perform yard work such as weeding, watering, clearing debris on an as needed basis.
– Comply with Schaffer Grinding policies, procedures, quality standards and safety regulations.