Detailed job duties and responsibilities
• Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and work areas, properly attired and in compliance with HACCP guidelines for personal hygiene and observe security precautions as mandated by unit management.
• Read specifications for food production to ensure foods is prepared with the correct ingredients and packaged into correct containers.
• Comply with all sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
• Cut fruits/vegetables/sandwiches using knives in a safe manner to specified weights or sizes.
• Inspect dispensed items for contamination foreign bodies.
• Properly return food for storage or dispose of unused food items or supplies to proper storage facility for future use with adherence to dating and rotation schedule
• Remove trays of portioned meats, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and other cold food items from refrigerator and place at appropriate work station for food assembly at the beginning of the work shift.
• Return unused food items in their proper container and properly labeled to the refrigerator at the end of the work shift.
• Clean the work station at the end on the shift.
• It’s a cold environment of 35 degrees, jacket and non-slip shoes are a must. • They will be standing up for the duration of the shift. Due to handling and packaging food, jewelry, fake eyelashes, and fake nails are not permitted.
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work
Hours and Shift
• Shift is from 5:30AM -1:30PM
• Pay $15.00/hr Weekly Pay
• 40 Hours per week
• Overtime available but not required
8041 Florence Ave ., Suite 102 Downey Ca 90240