Customer Service position for a company that distributes fitness equipment, someone who can think on their own and is able to troubleshoot with customers and resolve issues with the equipment purchased on line (E-Commerce). Someone with mechanical skills is ideal.
· Present a positive and professional attitude towards the most difficult customers.
· Respond promptly and correctly to inquiries and requests.
· Resolve wide variety of problems from analysis through resolution.
· Utilize best methods and judgment to handle complex issues.
· Work diligently and independently throughout a set schedule.
· Communicate with customers through phone, email, chat, social media and text.
· Understand wide line of fitness equipment at technical, operational and sales levels.
· Operate in cross-department efforts with Marketing, Sales, Warehouse and Shipping.
· Keep thorough records of customer information and interactions.
· Remain flexible with shifting workflow, assignments and responsibilities.
· Communicate constantly with colleagues and management.
· Provide insight and suggestions to improve company processes.
· Create and edit spreadsheets, emails and reports.
· Learn from coaching and feedback while growing from mistakes.
· Participate in seasonal overtime work (at 1.5x pay)
· Smart, energetic and upbeat personality.
· Patience, calm and confidence during difficult interactions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
· Creative problem solver and thinker.
· Ability to self-train from proper resources and support.
· Microsoft Office knowledge – Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Strong time-management from organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory.
· Must pass background check and drug test.
Hours and Shift
Monday to Friday
$14 to $16.00
Spanish translation (If Applicable)
Puesto de servicio al cliente para una empresa que distribuye equipos de ejercicio , alguien que puede pensar por sí mismo y es capaz de solucionar problemas con los clientes y resolver problemas con el equipo comprado en línea (comercio electrónico). Alguien con habilidades mecánicas es ideal.
Please come in and apply in person to the address below:
15458 Valley Blvd.
City of Industry CA 91746
Applications: Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm, with two forms of ID
Must have recent work experience at least 6 months
If you have any questions please let us know at the number below: