Hours and Shift
1st Shift (7am-3:30pm)
Provides customers with courteous customer service over the phone in; strives to retain present customers and develop new business by extending professional and efficient service and suggesting additional services and products to serve customers’ needs.
• Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
• Talks with customers via phone or email
*Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of
service failures to designated departments for investigation.
* Responds to inquiries from customers regarding the status of pending orders. Contacts order makers regarding discrepancies on sales orders.
• Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and one to two years related experience or equivalent combination.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently as a member of various teams and
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used
in the workplace.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
Job Source Downey
8041 Florence Ave Suite 102
Downey CA 90240
Applications from Monday-Friday between 8am-3pm
**MUS BRING TWO FORMS OF ID**