• Read and follow computerized work orders to determine quantities and types of products to be shipped
• Determine the location of requested items in the warehouse
• Change over pallets for picking, visually inspect items for damages.
• Document and report damages to supervisors or leads
• Pack, seal, and label materials/pallets for shipping using Radio Frequency (RF) scanning equipment to document and verify counts of picked items
• Alert appropriate leader of any issues with the product or materials and await directions to rectify the problem
• Help clean and organize the warehouse at the end of the shift
Hours and Shift
•1st Shift: 7:00AM – 3:30PM (Monday – Friday)
Overtime available as needed
•Long Term – Permanent Position
•Location: Commerce CA
•Pays $17.50 hourly
•Benefits: weekly pay.
Minimum 1 year of general warehouse experience
Lifting up to 50 plus pounds
•$17.00 – $18.50
Apply in Person: 8041 Florence Ave . Suite 102 Downey , CA 90240
Call us for more information: (562)231-5370
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.