Employee Spotlight – Yazmin Ramos
- How long have you worked for the company and did you get to where you are today?
I have been with the company for 8 months.
- What are your responsibilities and what do you enjoy most about your position?
Screening resumes, screening applicants, conducting interviews, qualifying potential candidates, promoting job openings on social media, organizing job fairs when needed. Souring candidates through databases, assisting on filling open work orders, answering and making phone calls, and providing exceptional customer service to current employees, clients, job seekers, etc.
I enjoy interacting with applicants when I conduct my interviews and learn about their previous work history, their needs and skills while making sure every qualified candidate gets a place in a work order.
- What stands out to you about the company culture?
The positive and friendly atmosphere, bilingual staff and our fast-pace environment.
- What are three hashtags that describe your work ethic?
#professional #responsible #respectful
- What is your favorite quote?
Positive vibes only.
Meet the people behind the magic at JobSource! We’re proud to feature our employees in our new Employee Spotlight series.